For each statement, guess whether a hipster or racist would say it.
- The more obviously they are one, the more they deny it.
- They think the word that describes them is waaaaaaaaaay overused.
- A lot of people are surprised they still exist in this day and age.
- They love vintage, steampunk, or cyberpunk aesthetics, especially with an Asian twist.
- They wish they could go back in time and live the way their grandparents did.
- When they get called out on questionable views, they claim they “only said that ironically.”
- In mainstream media, they’re usually portrayed as unlikeable and described with eye-rolls and contempt.
- Five years ago they were a counterculture, but now they’re being fully embraced by the mainstream.
- They’re trying to get more people of color to join their ranks to stay relevant.